Sunday, October 25, 2009

Get me outta here...

Get me out of here! 'Cause my eyes are burning! Right nooowww!

Please, get me out! I don't want to be here! Please?! Why does no one listen?!

But David and Grace, I'd disappoint them beyond comparison... and Dom, he'd hate me again. If I fell back, to not pretending I'm great and happy all the time, not letting the blade give me release of tension.
So I'll just let it build up. So they're happy seeing me happy.

But I just... I don't want Dom to give up on me. I do love him, and it's a poor excuse for my selfishness I know.
And Grace, she gets frustrated at me. Or it comes across that way when I'm down. And it's not fair on her if I annoy her. That's not fair.
Then there's David... He's helped me when I felt like people were giving up. He's always listened.

But that doesn't take away the fact I don't want to be here. I don't want to have to pretend for them, I'm not that good at acting, I'll crack soon.

Snap...

"Imogen"
x

If you were my boyfriend - I'd be true to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment