Monday, November 16, 2009

How do you show her you love her?


Yeah... this has nothing to do with Demi Lovato. But the song's on repeat and it's making me think. :)


So, just when you think everything's getting better - WHAM. You fall back.

I'm going to blame the weather this time, if someone asks why I'm so depressed.

I mean, it's nothing to do with the fact that my friends can't be bothered to help me - although, they never actually tried.


You see, it's like if my school friends start getting close, then my church friends start ignoring me. And then when I try to grab them back, my school friends drift away.

I really do think they have the same poles so the repel.

It can be annoying.

Especially when they don't try to understand you - all it takes is a little effort.

Maybe that's why I haven't had a single full day where I'm not pissed or upset.

Oh, it turns out the people you thought you can trust - you can't.


Okay, so I'm thinking of getting my hair done that colour. Thoughts? I mean, it's not like I'm allowed anyway. But it would be nice. Chelle wants it, so, voila. Nada.
Hasta la vista
"Imogen"
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment